These little buddies have recently been all over downtown San Diego. Companies like Bird, LimeBike (and their scootered version Lime-S), along with Ofo, MoBike and others swept through San Diego delivering rental-and-drop bicycles and motorized scooters to all the good boys and girls. So, if you’re enjoying some adult beverages…or some legal recreational herb…and decide to take a motor scooter for a spin…can you get a...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "scooter"
- More California Supreme Court guidance on Sanchez hearsay issues: Veamatahau and Perez
- What can a Prosecutor argue with the word “reasonable”: People v. Ramirez
- Can you lose your 6th Amendment right to Confrontation? People v. Merchant, 10/9/19
- Can Police search your car if you’re carrying a legal amount of weed? People v. Lee, 10/3/19
- Is running from police enough for them to detain you? People v. Flores