In this 3/29/19 decision Wade v. Superior Court , Defendant was active duty military and was charged for DUI with the enhanced allegation of driving with a BAC at or above a 0.15. Defendant held no criminal record otherwise, and there was issues here also about the People claiming there was an accident with a hit and run when the record stated the opposite. Here, the People opposed Defendant being accepted into diversion, and the Trial Court...Read More
Home » Posts Tagged "Penal Code 1001.80"
- More California Supreme Court guidance on Sanchez hearsay issues: Veamatahau and Perez
- What can a Prosecutor argue with the word “reasonable”: People v. Ramirez
- Can you lose your 6th Amendment right to Confrontation? People v. Merchant, 10/9/19
- Can Police search your car if you’re carrying a legal amount of weed? People v. Lee, 10/3/19
- Is running from police enough for them to detain you? People v. Flores